Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

And this is why you are my hero.

There's not much else I can say besides fucking hilarious

I loved the original Awesome Center and this just expanded on it as much as I had hoped it would, seeing as I thought the original awesome center was a tad bit short!

Throwing in the Atom bomb joke made it even more hilarious, as that mission was a pain in the neck but absolutely absurd at the same time.

I would have lol'd even harder if you added the whole drawing of the star shit to slow things down, but then that probably would have expanded the flash much longer than you would have wanted (as your flashes have been known to run only about a few minutes each.)

I congratulate you on finishing this work to the best of its ability and I hope to see more of your pieces get Redux'd in the future!

Castle Crashers - RTP! Castle Crashers - RTP!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP!

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Very Well Done!

Will this be converted into a full series? It has an amazing premise, and beautiful animation, reminds me of Nodame Cantabile in a way! Very well done on the entire work, it has a lot of promise to it and I could see this going very far!

Gunheadman. Gunheadman.

Has potenial!

Quite honestly I like to see where this could end up if you keep working on it! keep improving on it and surely the quality of the gameplay and the ratings will go up! Thanks for also using my music on your game, though message me next time if you're going to do so :) Thanks! I was sorta taken aback but also absolutely FLATTERED that someone decided to use my music for a submission, albeit a seemingly incomplete game! Like I said, you can only go upwards!

VicBiss responds:

Oh, sorry. I'll remember to message next time. And compliments on creating such an epic tune.

I'll be Lightning I'll be Lightning

Very fun

an original idea, very much so, and great music as well. Liam Finn was always a favorite of mine.

Mental Core Part 2 Mental Core Part 2

Hurray more unoriginal riffs

I feel like a scene kid at a hardcore show listening to that breakdown at 1 minute.

Fleshbag responds:

Thanks man.

Mental Core Mental Core

Somehow original for a metalcore song

though it sounds a lot like the late If Hope Dies. Nothing bad though. It's pretty fucking good for what it's worth, even the totally shiny happy chorus. I'd listen to this every once in a while to appease my every so often desire for metalcore crap.

Fleshbag responds:

It's not original even for metalcore but thanks.

Drowning In Your Corruption Drowning In Your Corruption

Fucking shiittttt!

Brutal as fuck man, I'd love to lay down vocals for this if you aren't already doing so!

Guitars should be brought up a bit, give it a little bit more low tone so it doesn't sound so hollow. Take a listen to This or The Apocalypse and Belay My Last for examples!

Holy fuck, other wise I can't stop listening to this!

Deathcalypse responds:

Thanks man! Give it a go if you'd like. I lowered the volume on everything to try and keep the song from clipping since i suck at mixing.