Mental Core Part 2 Mental Core Part 2

Hurray more unoriginal riffs

I feel like a scene kid at a hardcore show listening to that breakdown at 1 minute.

Thanks man.

Mental Core Mental Core

Somehow original for a metalcore song

though it sounds a lot like the late If Hope Dies. Nothing bad though. It's pretty fucking good for what it's worth, even the totally shiny happy chorus. I'd listen to this every once in a while to appease my every so often desire for metalcore crap.

Fleshbag responds:

It's not original even for metalcore but thanks.

Drowning In Your Corruption Drowning In Your Corruption

Fucking shiittttt!

Brutal as fuck man, I'd love to lay down vocals for this if you aren't already doing so!

Guitars should be brought up a bit, give it a little bit more low tone so it doesn't sound so hollow. Take a listen to This or The Apocalypse and Belay My Last for examples!

Holy fuck, other wise I can't stop listening to this!

Deathcalypse responds:

Thanks man! Give it a go if you'd like. I lowered the volume on everything to try and keep the song from clipping since i suck at mixing.

S3&K Doomsday Zone S3&K Doomsday Zone

way to go...

way to take a midi, throw it into garageband and call it your own song. Try harder next time.

Laughingbox responds:

Thanks!

The End Of All To Come The End Of All To Come

Collab maybe?!

Dude, as soon as you get your tone cleaned up, I would love to collab with you or something! You've got some pretty sick ideas and I think we could mesh well!

F4c3Fuck3r responds:

Sorry I haven't been online in forever, I've upped a lot on it, pm me and I'll tell you all about it, check my newest submission under the title #40.

Eater of Gods - Eternalreich Eater of Gods - Eternalreich

Carcass much?

Reminds me a fuck ton of most of Carcass' more technical shit. Some odd chord progressions keep me thinking, which is hard to do normally for a metal song now a days, seeing as most people seem to write standard 4/4 bullshit nowadays. Bring back the days of 7/4 and 13/16 time signatures!

Eternalreich responds:

im definately inspired by the whole 90s melodic style evil metal. Not too sure about that 7/4 jones, sounds kinda scary. I dont remamber any double bass in carcass songs! definate death influence on the middle riff.

Bond Rabbit Has a bad Day Bond Rabbit Has a bad Day

nasty fucking shit!

And to think that Billy can play this?!

I can't wait to throw down some leads and shit for this track.

Fallen Homies Fallen Homies

wrong section bro.

change it to R&B and you'll be good bro, otherwise some tight beats!

Psychoserial-Leegion responds:

Yeah i dont know what happened but its fixed now

To eat my entire self To eat my entire self

Reminds me of Cannibal Corpse

Promise you'll go back and make this a tad bit longer, I understand grind and all, short songs are somewhat staple (more for noisegrind than anything else though)

Overall this is fucking brutal as hell!

\mmmm/
Too much metal for one pair of arms.

Ok, I promise.

Hydro Dreams (8-bit Chiptune) Hydro Dreams (8-bit Chiptune)

Perrin Does Chiptune?! WAT?!

Dude if I could get the NSF of this and the other 8 bit works I would love to use this for a Rockman 2 hack I'm planning on working on! :D It'd be nice to work with on Bubbleman's Stage or Airman's stage!