Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

And this is why you are my hero.

There's not much else I can say besides fucking hilarious

I loved the original Awesome Center and this just expanded on it as much as I had hoped it would, seeing as I thought the original awesome center was a tad bit short!

Throwing in the Atom bomb joke made it even more hilarious, as that mission was a pain in the neck but absolutely absurd at the same time.

I would have lol'd even harder if you added the whole drawing of the star shit to slow things down, but then that probably would have expanded the flash much longer than you would have wanted (as your flashes have been known to run only about a few minutes each.)

I congratulate you on finishing this work to the best of its ability and I hope to see more of your pieces get Redux'd in the future!

Castle Crashers - RTP! Castle Crashers - RTP!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP!

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Very Well Done!

Will this be converted into a full series? It has an amazing premise, and beautiful animation, reminds me of Nodame Cantabile in a way! Very well done on the entire work, it has a lot of promise to it and I could see this going very far!

World of Lolcraft World of Lolcraft

Had me question a little bit...

until I got to the end of it... I lol'd when I saw the black face and knew it was a shoop da Whoop joke

tl;dr
First I was like
Then I was like
8U

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

So Trippy!

Yet so much fun! Amazing work, I will enjoy this several more times now!

Captain Hampton Captain Hampton

Awesome animation, Funny concepts!

Brilliant idea! :D I loved watching this and I love the Aquabats so therefore this proved to be a good combination, great use of drawing and animation, a lot of the stuff on here really made me lol! Good job!